Error 404: Page not found
Sorry the page you requested is not available
The points below might explain why:
- The URL may have been typed in incorrectly. Please check for possible spelling errors.
- Re-try the page as there may have been a problem with the server or with your ISP.
- The page may have moved, been removed or may be temporarily unavailable.
- The URL may have been set incorrectly by the author.
- The link you followed may be out of date. Please use the website search facility at the top right of the page.
If you followed a broken link on a web page belonging to the University, or if you require further assistance please contact the Web Team.
The following links may be useful to you:
Please use the search facility at the top right of the page to look for relevant documents or web pages.
Contact for this page:
Web Team, Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 621776 Email: email@example.com
Hello, dear TSR's...
I face a huge dilemma regarding my UCAS choices. I am going to study International Politics and so far I have settled with King's, Sheffield, York, Edinburgh and Royal Holloway. However, the existence of the Aberystwyth Uni came to my attention recently. I am particulary interested in its International Politics & The Third World course.
However, I am not really sure Aberystwyth is any better than my choices..
There are CONs: it is in Wales, which is not the centre stage of international relations festival, it is, as far as I know, quite tiny town with not too extravagant nightlife, minimum entrance requirments are 28 points which suggest to me that it is not somehow academically challenging...
I haven't looked yet whether it has debating society as such or give any particular work experience. If there is anyone studying IP or knowing something about it, please, inform me with PROs and unbiased evaluations... I will be very grateful.