A Collection Of The Most Intriguing Compare And Contrast Essay Title Ideas
There are a number of different types of compare and contrast research title ideas which can be used for dissertation projects, for freelance essays, for the end of term thesis and so much more. Here are some compare and contrast essay titles to get your creative juices flowing and so that the basic homework is completed for you. These are on freelance topics of different kinds to suit different levels of students of different interests. The topics and titles are as contemporary as the students would be more interested in such topics rather than having to do research and homework on topics they are not interested in or would not like.
On people the compare and contrast research could be:
- Mahatma Gandhi vs. Stalin
- Mother Teresa vs. Osama Bin Laden
- Julius Caesar vs. Edward Snowden
- Adolf Hitler vs. Mussolini
- Oprah Winfrey vs. Dr. Phil
- Plato vs. Socrates
In History there could be homework topics such as:
- Modern living as compared to the 19th century
- The Roman Empire as compared to the Egyptian empire
- Medicine in Ancient China vs. ancient Greece
- Feng Shui vs. Vaastu Shastra
- In religion the dissertation thesis could be written for:
- Christianity vs. Hinduism
- Catholicism vs. Protestantism
- Hinayana vs. Mahayana
- Judaism vs. Islam
When checking research topics on politics as well as countries:
- The welfare programs run by Canada vs. the US
- Singaporean government as compared to the Chinese government
- The Korean Border vs. the Mexican-US border
- Liberalism of the classic kind vs. the modern kind
In thesis of education:
- Public schooling vs. private schooling
- Large vs. small universities
- High schooling vs. college life
- Homeschooling vs. traditional schooling
- Online classes vs. traditional classes
On films as well as literature topics are:
- Hannah Montana vs. the Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Dracula vs. Frankenstein
- Lost vs. Breaking Bad
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with The picture of Dorian Gray
- MacBeth vs. Julius Caesar
- Beowulf vs. Wolverine
- Picasso vs. Dali
- Michaelangelo vs. Bernini
These topics are only the tip of the iceberg; you can come up with much more if you do your homework. Taking time to research you can come up with any amount of interesting compare and contrast essay topics which can be for the assignment during the semester. The topics could be not only restricted to these subjects but on anything from geology to zoology.
Need help with your essay? Visit http://mycustomessay.com/ - custom essay writing service.
How To Come Up With Compare And Contrast Essay Title Ideas
When you are asked to write a compare and contrast essay, you will want to make sure that you find two things that you can find the similarities and differences for. This can be a large list of things. You can write about different health care programs, cultures, television show, books. And many more. The title for this type of essay is so important. You will want to develop a good title that is interesting and that explains the comparison that you are trying to make.
Here are some helpful ideas as to how to make sure that the title of your paper is effective. You can either get the main idea that you want to write about, write your paper, and create a title last or create a title and write your paper to fit the title.
- Develop a list of things you want to compare or contrast
- Decide which one you want to write about
- Find and interesting comparing words
- Make it interesting and informative
Come up with a list of between five and ten ideas. You can get some information from your text book about what to write about or check out the newspaper to see if there are any ideas in there. You can compare a bunch of different topics. Think about things that are rather involved and have more than one layer so that you have enough information to write an essay on it. Compare movies, songs, authors, books, programs, schools, school levels, customs, etc.
Take your list and create a short outline for each one. You want to see if you can come up with enough similarities or differences between two parts of the topic. Then you will choose the one that you have the most information on.
You want to find a title that captures the essence of the paper that you are trying to write. You will need to find the interesting ways of expressing the two things that you will be writing your paper on. You don’t want to just say it is a comparison and contrast essay between the two things.
Your title should let the reader know what you are writing the essay on and should make them want to read it. For example, most people would like to choose something called “My dog is better than your cat” instead of “A comparison essay of cats and dogs as pets”.